The Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) enforces ERISA and provides compliance assistance to plan participants and beneficiaries. Click here to send an email to WAG requesting the latest laws and regulations regarding employee benefit plans.
We take pride in streamlining and automating the day-to-day responsibilities you face as a Plan Sponsor. Wealth Advisory Group has partnered with a select group of firms that provide leading edge technology solutions for the recordkeeping aspect of plan administration, all in an effort to simplify your responsibilities. Features include:
- Step-by-step guidance through the Plan adoption process
- IRS approved prototype Plan document
- All pertinent plan documents including Summary Plan Description (SPD), Trust Agreement, IRS Determination Letter, etc.
- Flexible recordkeeping system designed to accommodate your plan provisions including loans, hardship withdrawals, investment exchanges, allocation changes, etc.
- Automated payroll interfaces with recordkeeping system
- Single point of contact at recordkeeper for ongoing administrative issues
- Web access to both plan level and participant level reporting.
- Participant & plan metrics
- Signature ready IRS Form 5500, IRS Form 5307 (if necessary) and, 1099s (if necessary)
- Plan consultation and best practices review including:
- Optional automatic enrollment
- Optional automatic rebalancing
- Optional self-directed (brokerage) accounts, etc.
- Call center staffed with trained retirement plan specialists
How do you know if your plan is simply popular or truly successful? Call Wealth Advisory Group today at 800-332-5465
for our worksheet to help you evaluate your plan.